The famous locations in France are the following:
* Fontainebleau Castle and Forest – the Fontainebleau Castle is the largest of the Royal Castles in France. The forest surrounding this castle is a protected natural reserve forest. It is 25 000 hectares large and it dates from the 12th century when it was a royal hunting park. This park is a favorite place of the horse riders and walkers. In this forest we can also find some high hill terrain which is ideal for rock climbers.
* Disneyland Paris – also known as the Euro Disney is a large theme park operated by the Walt Disney Company. This theme park is an equivalent to the Disney world theme complex in the United States. The Disneyland Paris has five main sections : Magic Kingdom, Disney Village, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney Hotels and the Golf Disneyland.
* Eiffel Tower – this unique tower in one of the most famous landmark of Paris and it is well known everywhere as a symbol of France. Over 5,5 million people visit this tower per year. It is 300 meters tall and it can be seen from almost every place in Paris.
* Notre-Dame – Notre Dame is a Gothic cathedral in Paris, very popular sightseeing location.
* Louvre Museum – Louvre is a famous museum in Paris where we can see the Mona Lisa, Lonardo da Vinci’s world famous painting.
* Saint Ouen Flea Market – this market is located north of Paris and it is the largest antique market in the world. One day is nearly not enough to explore this market, here we can find everything from jewelry, furniture, collect able items and many more.
* Versailles – historically very important site, here we can see the Palace of Versailles, the palace of King Louis XIV. In 1919 the Treaty of Versailles was signed here and it ended the World War I.
There are a lot more interesting sightseeing locations all across France. However, the most popular places can be found in Paris, so if we are planning to visit this part of Europe we have to make sure not to miss Paris. Paris is a cultural, historical, business and fashion center or France.
Yukorn Chanmanee: [http://www.thailandinfomation.com]